Clean Air AA Group
Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Nonalcoholics may attend open meetings as observers. The Clean Air AA Group has weekly scheduled meetings at First Christian Church Garland. If you would like more information, please contact Harold McBride (AA sponsor) at 214-317-5526.
Be sure to use the side entrance into the church, off of Avenue A. Ring the doorbell to the left of the door and someone will let you in.
Wednesday 12:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm
Guidelines for AA Group Meetings
AA Group meetings must be approved via the church office, then placed on the church calendar. All meeting attendees must adhere to guidelines for the safety of all people who use and work in the church building. The leader of the AA Group Meeting is responsible for ensuring all attendees follow the guidelines.
Guidelines for AA Group Meeting Attendees
- If you are ill, have a fever, or have been ill, please do not attend AA Group meetings.
- Upon arrival – no one should be let into the church building unless known to be a member of the AA Group.
- Do not allow someone to follow in behind you.
- Attendees should use the buzzer to announce their arrival.
- The code to the church building should not be given to anyone including regular AA meeting attendees.
- The AA Group is responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of the AA Group meeting room.
- Entry to the church will only be available through the Ave A doors for a meeting. Please do not go to other areas of the church.
- An elevator (located in the Fellowship Hall) can be used if attendees are unable to climb the stairs.
- Restrooms are located in the hallway close to the AA Group meeting room.
- The church kitchen is not available for use, including the ice maker.